Engelse handleiding Encode chlamydiatest
Introduction Self Testing Kit For Home Use
Intend to use
Rapid immunoassay for direct qualitative detection of Chlamydia trachomatis antigen from endocervical or endourethral swab specimens.
Prepare endocervical or Urethral swab specimens:
1) Add 5-6drops (approximately 200µl) of Lysis solution A into the extraction tube vertically. Immerse the specimen swab into the extraction tube. Squeeze the tube and twirl the swab for 15 times. Then keep the swab in the extraction tube for 2 minutes.
2) Add 5-6drops (approximately 200µl) of Lysis solution B into the same extraction tube.Deposit may be produced in the mixture. Squeeze the tube and twirl the swab for 15 times. Then keep the swab in the extraction tube for one minute. The solution will be brown if the swab with blood. Wring all extractive from swab and discard the swab. Finally, cover the extraction tube with a filtration tip.
Dispense 2 drops of extracted samples from extraction tube to the sample well(S) on the test cassette, read the result within 10-15 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 15 minutes.
- The kit should be stored at 2-30°C in a cool and dry place, protected from light;
- The validity duration is 12 months;
- Do not freeze;
- Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package.
self testing chlamydia home test kit
Endocervical or urethral secretion
Cassette; Lysis Solution A; Lysis Solution B; Plastic Extraction Tube; Swab package
The detection value of C.trachomatics should be higher than 2x103 IFU/ml
Compared with 8 different kinds infection factors and the test coincidence rate is 8/8
KiyOh is official Google partner
Wij versturen GRATIS met: